GridView control FAQ's
Q: What is GridView control?
- It is introduced from ASP.Net 2.0.
- It can present the information in the from of rows and columns.
- Each row of gridview control is represented by gridview row object, all rows are maintained in the form of row collection.
- All columns of gridview controls are maintained in the form of colums collection.
Q: What are the operations supported by GridView control?
Ans: Edit, delete, sorting and paging.
Q: What are the operations not supported by GridView control?
Q: What are the field available in the gridview for customization?
- BoundField: This will diaplay the text based on dataset table columns,this is default field
- TemplateField: This allows placing webserver controls into gridview.
- ButtonField: This provide special type of buttons into gridview .
- Ex: select, edit, delete
- ImageField: This allows display image in gridview control.
If you enjoyed this post, please like (or) share this article.